What is custom woodworking? It is everything we do. When you cannot find an “off the shelf” product to fill your needs, please come to us for your custom woodworking. If it is made from wood, we can handle it. Whether your needs are small or large we are the shop for you. We can match moldings, replicate parts for historic work and restorations of antique cars and trucks, the list is endless. Unfortunately people often assume that custom means expensive. This is not necessarily true. In the world we now live in, our view of value is often dictated by the mass-produced items we discard after they wear out. At Parkerville Wood Products, we sell premium materials and manufacture quality products that are designed to fit your specific needs. You just can’t compare custom to “off the shelf”.
Here are a few of the items we have helped homeowners, business owners, remodeling contractors, residential home builders and others create as solutions for themselves or their customer’s.
- Display cabinets – Curios
- Custom Kitchens – Islands
- Bathroom Vanities
- Counter Tops – solid wood, plastic laminate, solid surface
- Doors – Interior and Exterior solid wood raised or flat panel, with or without glass
- Bars – home rec-room bars, commercial restaurant bars, Chicago Bar Rail in various woods.
- Flooring – small runs for repairs.
- Thresholds – custom thickness, widths and lengths.
- Transition strips – reducer from one flooring thickness to another.
- Fireplace mantles, surrounds and shelves.
- Sign Blanks – in exterior woods such as Mahogany, Spanish Cedar and Western Red Cedar.
- Boat Parts – seats, bow rails, transom panels, swim platforms, etc.
- Office Furniture – conference tables, reception desks.
- Restaurant interiors – booth seating, coffered ceilings, wainscoting panels.
- Home Office – desks, built-in storage systems, book cases, custom wall paneling.
- Built-in entertainment cabinets.
- Closet and pantry systems.
- Guitar Body laminations and cut outs.
- Historical molding reproductions.
- Custom Turning – table legs, porch posts, ball caps, etc.
If you can dream it in wood, we can build it. Contact us for your next adventure in wood.