Looking for lumber pricing? Click on one of the panels below to go to our price pages.
Retail Hardwood Lumber General Information
- All lumber is sold random width and random length and is first and seconds grade (FAS – 6″ and wider, 8′ and longer).
- When you purchase 100-249 board feet, you receive a 7% discount on your board foot price. Call for pricing on lumber orders above 250 board feet.
- Our lumber is sold by the board foot.
- A board foot can be determined by multiplying, Thickness in inches (x) Width in inches (x) Length in inches, and dividing by 144.
- Your lumber purchase is tallied before milling is started.
- Our basic lumber price includes: one straight ripped edge, and rough planing on 2 faces.
- For additional planing there is a charge of .25/bdft.
- Please be sure to check our Wood of the Month specials.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We will cut long boards if you are looking for short pieces. Our general rule is to leave an 8 foot piece in the rack.
- We have a large selection of shorts that are generated through our commercial woodworking department and these are available for sale at reduced pricing.
- Our stock plywood is available in half sheets. The cost for a half sheet is half the full price plus $5 for cutting. Special order plywood is available in full sheets only.
We stock over 60 different species of wood!