SEPTEMBER LUMBER CLEARANCE
We are actively re-merchandising our lumber racks. If you have been to our facility you can imagine what an undertaking this will be. Our goal is to carry larger quantities of the lumber and sizes our customers need. In order to accomplish this we are putting some items on the floor with aggressive pricing. If you have a pending project, do not hesitate to take a look at these opportunities. We try to keep this list accurate and up to date. If you are interested in anything you see here, please call to confirm it is still available. All items shown are sold on first come first serve basis. All sales are finial, no warranty and no returns.
The following listed items are available for sale while supplies last. We will mill this lumber to meet your needs with our regular additional milling charges. We will entertain reasonable offers if you are interested in purchasing the remaining balance of these following items. The following list was updated 8/31/18.
- 4/4 and 8/4 Lightly Figured Leopardwood:
- There is about 50BF of 4/4 Leopardwood and 25BF of 8/4 Leopardwood that we have in our cut off rack!
- 4/4 Beech! We have a few pieces of 4/4 Beech available for sale. They are roughly 7″ wide and 8′-10′ long. This is not a normal item for us, though we can get it.
- Select Varathane Products! 50% OFF Regular Price! (Price/ea.)
- 1/2 Pint Stains ON SALE $3.25
- Qt Stains ON SALE $4.27
- 1/2 Pint OB Polyurethane ON SALE $4.85
- Spray OB Polyurethane ON SALE $5.61
- 1/2 Pint WB Polyurethane ON SALE $5.61
- Spray WB Polyurethane ON SALE $7.46
- GAL OB Polyurethane ON SALE 26.06
- GAL WB Polyurethane ON SALE $34.89
- GAL SPAR Urethane ON SALE $27.45
- GAL Flooring Finish ON SALE $30.38
OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE
We have a selection of special unique boards that we call FEATURE BOARDS. Examples of these unique pieces of cabinet grade lumber are, Curly Birdseye Maple, and Curly Yellow Heart. These are one of a kind pieces and therefore limited to stock on hand.
FREE SCRAPS – solid mixed hardwood rips from our mill. Stop by and pick them up. Great kindling for camp fires or for small projects. The pile is outside at the edge of curb under the tree in our parking lot. BRING YOUR TRUCK AND TAKE A LOAD! (Great for starting that camp fire (all Kiln Dried). Our scrap rippings go quickly, so check often.
DON’T FORGET OUR CUT OFF LUMBER RACK!